COVID-19 Safety Protocol
At all times, except when seated at your table, guests of the restaurant are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
The safety of our guests and our staff is our top priority. Starry Night staff will wear masks at all times, whether serving guests or working in the kitchen.
Starry Night strictly abides by State of Vermont and CDC requirements for COVID-19 safety.
Our Safety Protocols Include But Are Not Limited To:
- On-going and consistent hand washing for all staff members.
- Staff members are screened for illness prior to every shift.
- Masks are required for staff members at all times whether on the floor or in the kitchen.
- Tables are spaced to keep guests a minimum of 6 feet from guests at other tables.
- Dining table configuration is designed specifically to adhere to room capacity regulations.
- Single-use menus.
- All tables, chairs, trays, check trays and pens are sanitized following each use.
- Sanitizing stations will be available in each dining location.
- We are accepting credit card payments only.
Please contact Starry Night Cafe directly by phone (802) 877-6316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding our safety guidelines and dining policies. As always, we appreciate your support and look forward to you joining us soon!